This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall TSplot for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TSplot from your systemABB AB, FACTS
. Further information on ABB AB, FACTS can be seen here
. TSplot is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplot2 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplot2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TSplot. TSplot's primary file takes around 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) and is named AppStart.exe.
TSplot is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.06 MB (8450389
bytes) on disk:
- AppStart.exe (28.00 KB)
- runTSplot_win32.exe (7.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.28 KB)
The current page applies to TSplot version 2.0.2
only. Click on the links below for other TSplot versions:
TSplot is a program marketed by ABB AB, FACTS. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove TSplot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TSplot from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TSplot or simply click the Search field and type in "TSplot". If it exists on your system the TSplot app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TSplot in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TSplot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TSplot.
8. After uninstalling TSplot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TSplot which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSplot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TSplot by ABB AB, FACTS from your PC, nor are we saying that TSplot by ABB AB, FACTS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSplot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 17:46:58.927