You can find below detailed information on how to remove TSoft V12.8 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TSoft V12.8 from your systemAlstom
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Alstom. TSoft V12.8 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TSoft folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing TSoft V12.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TSoft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled javaw.exe and occupies 146.42 KB (149936 bytes).
TSoft V12.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.08 MB (2177329
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (33.92 KB)
- java.exe (146.42 KB)
- javacpl.exe (58.42 KB)
- javaw.exe (146.42 KB)
- javaws.exe (158.42 KB)
- jbroker.exe (114.42 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (42.42 KB)
- jqs.exe (154.42 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (54.42 KB)
- keytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- kinit.exe (33.92 KB)
- klist.exe (33.92 KB)
- ktab.exe (33.92 KB)
- orbd.exe (33.92 KB)
- pack200.exe (33.92 KB)
- policytool.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmid.exe (33.92 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (33.92 KB)
- servertool.exe (33.92 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (30.92 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (33.92 KB)
- unpack200.exe (130.42 KB)
This page is about TSoft V12.8 version 12.8
TSoft V12.8 is an application offered by the software company Alstom. Some computer users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase TSoft V12.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TSoft V12.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TSoft V12.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSoft V12.8". The TSoft V12.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TSoft V12.8 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TSoft V12.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TSoft V12.8.
8. After removing TSoft V12.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TSoft V12.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TSoft V12.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TSoft V12.8 by Alstom from your PC, nor are we saying that TSoft V12.8 by Alstom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSoft V12.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 10:31:25.623