TSensor Setup Utility
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TSensor Setup Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TSensor Setup Utility from your computerCOMET System, s.r.o.
. You can read more on COMET System, s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cometsystem.cz
if you want to read more on TSensor Setup Utility on COMET System, s.r.o.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\TSensor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for TSensor Setup Utility is C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\TSensor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.61 MB (1688576 bytes) on disk and is called TSensor.exe.
TSensor Setup Utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2407073
bytes) on disk.
- TSensor.exe (1.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
TSensor Setup Utility is an application marketed by COMET System, s.r.o.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove TSensor Setup Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TSensor Setup Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TSensor Setup Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "TSensor Setup Utility". The TSensor Setup Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TSensor Setup Utility in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TSensor Setup Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSensor Setup Utility:
- The publisher is: http://www.cometsystem.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\TSensor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSensor Setup Utility.
8. After uninstalling TSensor Setup Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TSensor Setup Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TSensor Setup Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TSensor Setup Utility by COMET System, s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that TSensor Setup Utility by COMET System, s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TSensor Setup Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 17:39:40.040