This info is about TSReader 2.7.45h for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TSReader 2.7.45h from your PCCOOL.STF
. More info about COOL.STF can be read here
. Further information about TSReader 2.7.45h can be found at http://www.coolstf.com/
. TSReader 2.7.45h is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\COOL.STF\TSReader directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\COOL.STF\TSReader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TSReader 2.7.45h. TSReader 2.7.45h's main file takes around 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) and is called TSReader.exe.
The following executables are installed beside TSReader 2.7.45h. They occupy about 2.94 MB (3080273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TSReader.exe (1,000.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- Dtu2xx SetUp.exe (1.04 MB)
- USBProgrammer.exe (60.00 KB)
- FastInst.exe (128.00 KB)
- CINSTALL.EXE (93.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.45
of TSReader 2.7.45h.
TSReader 2.7.45h is a program marketed by COOL.STF. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TSReader 2.7.45h is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TSReader 2.7.45h using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TSReader 2.7.45h or simply click the Search field and type in "TSReader 2.7.45h". The TSReader 2.7.45h application will be found automatically. After you click TSReader 2.7.45h in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TSReader 2.7.45h, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSReader 2.7.45h:
- The publisher is: http://www.coolstf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\COOL.STF\TSReader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSReader 2.7.45h.
8. After removing TSReader 2.7.45h, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TSReader 2.7.45h that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TSReader 2.7.45h using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TSReader 2.7.45h by COOL.STF from your computer, we are not saying that TSReader 2.7.45h by COOL.STF is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TSReader 2.7.45h supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 09:26:55.947