This info is about TSPrint Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall TSPrint Client from your computerTerminalWorks, Inc.
. Further information on TerminalWorks, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about TSPrint Client can be seen at http://www.TerminalWorks.com
. Usually the TSPrint Client application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TSPrint Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TSPrintUser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk.
TSPrint Client is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.23 MB (3383200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PDFprint.exe (2.23 MB)
- ShowOptions.exe (7.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (7.00 KB)
- TSPrintUser.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (988.45 KB)
- adobebridge.exe (14.45 KB)
The current web page applies to TSPrint Client version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other TSPrint Client versions:
...click to view all...
TSPrint Client is a program by TerminalWorks, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove TSPrint Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TSPrint Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TSPrint Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSPrint Client". If it is installed on your PC the TSPrint Client app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TSPrint Client in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TSPrint Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TSPrint Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.TerminalWorks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TerminalWorks\TSPrint\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TSPrint Client.
8. After uninstalling TSPrint Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TSPrint Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TSPrint Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TSPrint Client by TerminalWorks, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TSPrint Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 13:40:10.697