TSOL Pro 5.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove TSOL Pro 5.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TSOL Pro 5.0 from your PCDr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH
. More info about Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH can be seen here
. More details about the software TSOL Pro 5.0 can be found at http://www.valentin.de
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\TSOL Pro 5.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. TSOL Pro 5.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\TSOL Pro 5.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.65 MB (9069568 bytes) on disk and is named tsolpro.exe.
The executable files below are part of TSOL Pro 5.0. They occupy about 9.34 MB (9796618
bytes) on disk.
- dbadmin.exe (9.50 KB)
- tsolpro.exe (8.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of TSOL Pro 5.0.
TSOL Pro 5.0 is an application released by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TSOL Pro 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TSOL Pro 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TSOL Pro 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TSOL Pro 5.0". The TSOL Pro 5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TSOL Pro 5.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TSOL Pro 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TSOL Pro 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.valentin.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Valentin EnergieSoftware\TSOL Pro 5.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TSOL Pro 5.0.
8. After removing TSOL Pro 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TSOL Pro 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TSOL Pro 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TSOL Pro 5.0 by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TSOL Pro 5.0 by Dr. Valentin EnergieSoftware GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TSOL Pro 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-25 10:56:09.797