You can find on this page details on how to remove TS-Lab for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TS-Lab from your systemSolver Solutions
. More data about Solver Solutions can be read here
. Click on http://www.TS-Lab
to get more information about TS-Lab on Solver Solutions's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\TS-Lab directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TS-Lab by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TS-Lab\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named TS-Lab.exe and occupies 9.46 MB (9924608 bytes).
TS-Lab installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.51 MB (11015841
bytes) on disk.
- MyBillFormat.exe (364.00 KB)
- TS-Lab.exe (9.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
TS-Lab is a program released by the software company Solver Solutions. Some people try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TS-Lab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TS-Lab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TS-Lab or simply click the Search feature and type in "TS-Lab". If it is installed on your PC the TS-Lab application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TS-Lab in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TS-Lab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TS-Lab:
- The publisher is: http://www.TS-Lab
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TS-Lab\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TS-Lab.
8. After removing TS-Lab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TS-Lab which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TS-Lab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TS-Lab by Solver Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that TS-Lab by Solver Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TS-Lab supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 18:23:57.553