You can find below detailed information on how to remove TS-Hotel Management for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TS-Hotel Management from your computerSolver Solutions
. Check out here
where you can read more on Solver Solutions. More information about TS-Hotel Management can be seen at http://N.A
. TS-Hotel Management is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TS-Hotel Management folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TS-Hotel Management is C:\Program Files\TS-Hotel Management\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called TS-Hotel Management.exe and its approximative size is 42.18 MB (44232704 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in TS-Hotel Management. They occupy 44.46 MB (46622369
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- App Synch.exe (712.00 KB)
- DLL Performance.exe (484.00 KB)
- MyBillFormat.exe (364.00 KB)
- TS-Hotel Management.exe (42.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- Updater.exe (72.00 KB)
TS-Hotel Management is a program marketed by the software company Solver Solutions. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TS-Hotel Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TS-Hotel Management from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TS-Hotel Management or simply click the Search field and type in "TS-Hotel Management". If it exists on your system the TS-Hotel Management program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TS-Hotel Management in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TS-Hotel Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TS-Hotel Management:
- The software company is: http://N.A
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TS-Hotel Management\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TS-Hotel Management.
8. After uninstalling TS-Hotel Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TS-Hotel Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TS-Hotel Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TS-Hotel Management by Solver Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that TS-Hotel Management by Solver Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TS-Hotel Management supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 18:23:57.543