TRiMiCri version 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TRiMiCri version 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TRiMiCri version 1.0 from your PCDTU National Food Institute
. More information about DTU National Food Institute can be read here
. Please open http://www.food.dtu.dk/
if you want to read more on TRiMiCri version 1.0 on DTU National Food Institute's website. TRiMiCri version 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TRiMiCri folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for TRiMiCri version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TRiMiCri\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 47.32 MB (49616901 bytes) on disk and is titled TriMiCri.exe.
TRiMiCri version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.54 MB (50893518
bytes) on disk.
- TriMiCri.exe (47.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This info is about TRiMiCri version 1.0 version 1.0
TRiMiCri version 1.0 is a program offered by the software company DTU National Food Institute. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove TRiMiCri version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TRiMiCri version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TRiMiCri version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "TRiMiCri version 1.0". If it exists on your system the TRiMiCri version 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select TRiMiCri version 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TRiMiCri version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TRiMiCri version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.food.dtu.dk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TRiMiCri\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TRiMiCri version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling TRiMiCri version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TRiMiCri version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TRiMiCri version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TRiMiCri version 1.0 by DTU National Food Institute from your computer, we are not saying that TRiMiCri version 1.0 by DTU National Food Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TRiMiCri version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:12:45.103