You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TRDB (Un-Install) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TRDB (Un-Install) from your computerDeveloped by Alex J. Ramirez; Diebold, Incorporated
. You can read more on Developed by Alex J. Ramirez; Diebold, Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about TRDB (Un-Install) at http://doc6.diebold.com/gssectssst/trdb/
. TRDB (Un-Install) is normally installed in the C:\PROGRAM FILES\TRDB folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall TRDB (Un-Install) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRAM FILES\TRDB\uninstall_trdb.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TRDB (Un-Install)'s primary file takes around 34.50 KB (35328 bytes) and its name is uninstall_trdb.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TRDB (Un-Install). They take about 7.63 MB (8004096
bytes) on disk.
- TRDB.exe (1.91 MB)
- trdbshutdown.exe (220.00 KB)
- uninstall_trdb.exe (34.50 KB)
- Convert.exe (548.00 KB)
- NCRfield.exe (4.94 MB)
The current web page applies to TRDB (Un-Install) version 126.96.36.1995
only. You can find below info on other releases of TRDB (Un-Install):
TRDB (Un-Install) is a program marketed by Developed by Alex J. Ramirez; Diebold, Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove TRDB (Un-Install) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TRDB (Un-Install) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TRDB (Un-Install) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TRDB (Un-Install)". The TRDB (Un-Install) app will be found very quickly. After you click TRDB (Un-Install) in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TRDB (Un-Install), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TRDB (Un-Install):
- The publisher is: http://doc6.diebold.com/gssectssst/trdb/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRAM FILES\TRDB\uninstall_trdb.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TRDB (Un-Install).
8. After removing TRDB (Un-Install), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TRDB (Un-Install) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TRDB (Un-Install) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TRDB (Un-Install) by Developed by Alex J. Ramirez; Diebold, Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that TRDB (Un-Install) by Developed by Alex J. Ramirez; Diebold, Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TRDB (Un-Install) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 20:23:25.473