You can find below detailed information on how to remove TRANSDAT for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TRANSDAT from your computerKillet Software Ing.-GbR
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Killet Software Ing.-GbR. More data about the application TRANSDAT can be seen at http://www.killetsoft.de
. TRANSDAT is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\transdat folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling TRANSDAT is C:\Program Files\transdat\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TRANSDAT.EXE and its approximative size is 2.75 MB (2886144 bytes).
TRANSDAT contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.82 MB (2958820
bytes) on disk.
- TRANSDAT.EXE (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
TRANSDAT is an application by the software company Killet Software Ing.-GbR. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TRANSDAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TRANSDAT from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TRANSDAT or simply click the Search field and type in "TRANSDAT". The TRANSDAT application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TRANSDAT in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TRANSDAT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TRANSDAT:
- The publisher is: http://www.killetsoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\transdat\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TRANSDAT.
8. After uninstalling TRANSDAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TRANSDAT which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TRANSDAT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TRANSDAT by Killet Software Ing.-GbR from your PC, nor are we saying that TRANSDAT by Killet Software Ing.-GbR is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TRANSDAT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 07:39:54.170