You can find below details on how to uninstall TPMPConvert 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TPMPConvert 184.108.40.206 from your computerTeruten
. More information on Teruten can be found here
. Click on http://www.teruten.com
to get more facts about TPMPConvert 220.127.116.11 on Teruten's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teruten\MediaShell\TPMPConvert folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TPMPConvert 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Teruten\MediaShell\TPMPConvert\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 47.46 KB (48598 bytes) on disk and is named uninst.exe.
TPMPConvert 22.214.171.124 is comprised of the following executables which take 47.46 KB (48598
bytes) on disk:
This info is about TPMPConvert 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
TPMPConvert 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by Teruten. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase TPMPConvert 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TPMPConvert 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TPMPConvert 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TPMPConvert 126.96.36.199". The TPMPConvert 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. When you click TPMPConvert 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TPMPConvert 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TPMPConvert 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.teruten.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Teruten\MediaShell\TPMPConvert\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TPMPConvert 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling TPMPConvert 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TPMPConvert 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TPMPConvert 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TPMPConvert 220.127.116.11 by Teruten from your PC, nor are we saying that TPMPConvert 18.104.22.168 by Teruten is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TPMPConvert 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:37:32.923