TOUDeployment version 1.5
You can find on this page details on how to remove TOUDeployment version 1.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOUDeployment version 1.5 from your systemVirtual Technologies Group
. More information on Virtual Technologies Group can be found here
. Click on http://www.vtgus.com
to get more details about TOUDeployment version 1.5 on Virtual Technologies Group's website. TOUDeployment version 1.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOUDeployment folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\TOUDeployment\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOUDeployment version 1.5. K12WA.exe is the TOUDeployment version 1.5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 23.20 KB (23752 bytes) on disk.
TOUDeployment version 1.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.93 MB (3075450
bytes) on disk:
- K12WA.exe (23.20 KB)
- RemoveBGInfo.exe (1.06 MB)
- TermsOfUse.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of TOUDeployment version 1.5.
TOUDeployment version 1.5 is an application marketed by Virtual Technologies Group. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase TOUDeployment version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TOUDeployment version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOUDeployment version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "TOUDeployment version 1.5". The TOUDeployment version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click TOUDeployment version 1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TOUDeployment version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TOUDeployment version 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.vtgus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TOUDeployment\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOUDeployment version 1.5.
8. After removing TOUDeployment version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOUDeployment version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOUDeployment version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOUDeployment version 1.5 by Virtual Technologies Group from your computer, we are not saying that TOUDeployment version 1.5 by Virtual Technologies Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOUDeployment version 1.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 04:03:45.060