TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Further information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder (same installation drive as Windows). TOSHIBA Value Added Package's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named uninstalltool.exe and occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. After you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-11 08:30:11.077