TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Additional info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled UnInst.exe and occupies 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy an average of 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0031.640202
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. For other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 08:56:25.620