TOSHIBA Supervisor Password
This page is about TOSHIBA Supervisor Password for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Supervisor Password from your PCTOSHIBA
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to TOSHIBA Supervisor Password at http://www.toshiba.co.jp/worldwide
. TOSHIBA Supervisor Password is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Utilities folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is called DevCtrl.exe and its approximative size is 61.00 KB (62464 bytes).
TOSHIBA Supervisor Password is composed of the following executables which take 1.01 MB (1056768
bytes) on disk:
- SVPWUTIL.exe (687.50 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (283.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.08.07.00
of TOSHIBA Supervisor Password. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Supervisor Password versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Supervisor Password is a program by the software company TOSHIBA. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Supervisor Password is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Supervisor Password with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Supervisor Password or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Supervisor Password". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Supervisor Password application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Supervisor Password in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Supervisor Password, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Supervisor Password.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Supervisor Password, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Supervisor Password which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Supervisor Password with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Supervisor Password by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Supervisor Password by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Supervisor Password in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-28 01:18:46.093