TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control
TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\toshiba\PeakShift folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control's primary file takes around 665.93 KB (681912 bytes) and its name is TPSCProp.exe.
TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.26 MB (1318768
bytes) on disk.
- TPSCMain.exe (621.93 KB)
- TPSCProp.exe (665.93 KB)
This page is about TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control version 3.00.05
only. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control is an application released by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Peak Shift Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 14:59:01.127