TOSHIBA Password Utility
This web page is about TOSHIBA Password Utility for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computerTOSHIBA
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TOSHIBA. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\PasswordUtility directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. TosPU.exe is the TOSHIBA Password Utility's main executable file and it takes around 659.00 KB (674816 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Password Utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.07 MB (1122168
bytes) on disk.
- TosPU.exe (659.00 KB)
- TPUStartMenu.exe (87.37 KB)
- DevCtrl.exe (61.00 KB)
- RGUpdate.exe (288.50 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Password Utility version 184.108.40.206
only. For other TOSHIBA Password Utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Password Utility is an application marketed by the software company TOSHIBA. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Password Utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Password Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Password Utility". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Password Utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Password Utility in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Password Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Password Utility.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Password Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Password Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Password Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Password Utility by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Password Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:48:48.583