TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3
TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 from your computerTOSHIBA
. Go over here
for more information on TOSHIBA. TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file has a size of 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk and is labeled TMEEJME.exe.
TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 420.00 KB (430080
bytes) on disk.
- DockMode.exe (128.00 KB)
- TMEEJME.exe (80.00 KB)
- TMERzCtl.exe (88.00 KB)
- TMESRV31.exe (124.00 KB)
This info is about TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 version 3.86.00.
only. For more TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 is a program released by the software company TOSHIBA. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3". The TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 by TOSHIBA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 05:10:30.437