TNT2-11389 Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TNT2-11389 Toolbar from your systemSearch.us.com
. Further information on Search.us.com can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\18.104.22.1688 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove TNT2-11389 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\22.214.171.1248\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=11389. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named TNT2User.exe and occupies 677.25 KB (693504 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in TNT2-11389 Toolbar. They take 783.00 KB (801792
bytes) on disk.
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (677.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 211389
of TNT2-11389 Toolbar.
TNT2-11389 Toolbar is an application offered by Search.us.com. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase TNT2-11389 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TNT2-11389 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TNT2-11389 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "TNT2-11389 Toolbar". The TNT2-11389 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. After you select TNT2-11389 Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TNT2-11389 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TNT2-11389 Toolbar.
8. After removing TNT2-11389 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TNT2-11389 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TNT2-11389 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TNT2-11389 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, we are not saying that TNT2-11389 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TNT2-11389 Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:54:24.693