TNT2-11327 Toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TNT2-11327 Toolbar from your PCSearch.us.com
. More information on Search.us.com can be found here
. TNT2-11327 Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\126.96.36.1998 directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\188.8.131.528\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=11327 is the full command line if you want to remove TNT2-11327 Toolbar. TNT2User.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 671.75 KB (687872 bytes) on disk.
TNT2-11327 Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 777.50 KB (796160
bytes) on disk.
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (671.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 211327
of TNT2-11327 Toolbar.
TNT2-11327 Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
TNT2-11327 Toolbar is a program offered by Search.us.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase TNT2-11327 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TNT2-11327 Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TNT2-11327 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TNT2-11327 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the TNT2-11327 Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select TNT2-11327 Toolbar in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TNT2-11327 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TNT2-11327 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling TNT2-11327 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TNT2-11327 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TNT2-11327 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TNT2-11327 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, we are not saying that TNT2-11327 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TNT2-11327 Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 18:48:04.860