You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TNT2-11325 Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TNT2-11325 Toolbar from your systemSearch.us.com
. More info about Search.us.com can be read here
. Usually the TNT2-11325 Toolbar application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\188.8.131.528 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TNT2-11325 Toolbar is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\184.108.40.2068\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=11325. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TNT2-11325 Toolbar's primary file takes around 671.75 KB (687872 bytes) and is called TNT2User.exe.
TNT2-11325 Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 777.50 KB (796160
bytes) on disk:
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (671.75 KB)
The current web page applies to TNT2-11325 Toolbar version 211325
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall TNT2-11325 Toolbar.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should delete:
TNT2-11325 Toolbar is an application by Search.us.com. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase TNT2-11325 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TNT2-11325 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TNT2-11325 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "TNT2-11325 Toolbar". The TNT2-11325 Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you select TNT2-11325 Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TNT2-11325 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TNT2-11325 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling TNT2-11325 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TNT2-11325 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TNT2-11325 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TNT2-11325 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TNT2-11325 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TNT2-11325 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 15:06:32.247