This page contains thorough information on how to remove TNT2-11187 Toolbar for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TNT2-11187 Toolbar from your computerSearch.us.com
. More information about Search.us.com can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\126.96.36.1993 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. TNT2-11187 Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\188.8.131.523\TNT2User.exe. TNT2User.exe is the TNT2-11187 Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes circa 677.25 KB (693504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TNT2-11187 Toolbar. They occupy 783.00 KB (801792
bytes) on disk.
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (677.25 KB)
This web page is about TNT2-11187 Toolbar version 211187
When planning to uninstall TNT2-11187 Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
TNT2-11187 Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company Search.us.com. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove TNT2-11187 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TNT2-11187 Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TNT2-11187 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TNT2-11187 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the TNT2-11187 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you select TNT2-11187 Toolbar in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TNT2-11187 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TNT2-11187 Toolbar.
8. After removing TNT2-11187 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TNT2-11187 Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TNT2-11187 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TNT2-11187 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, we are not saying that TNT2-11187 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TNT2-11187 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 22:43:28.010