TNT2-11039 Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TNT2-11039 Toolbar from your PCSearch.us.com
. More info about Search.us.com can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\18.104.22.1688 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TNT2-11039 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\22.214.171.1248\TNT2User.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TNT2User.exe is the TNT2-11039 Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes about 671.75 KB (687872 bytes) on disk.
TNT2-11039 Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 777.50 KB (796160
bytes) on disk.
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (671.75 KB)
The current web page applies to TNT2-11039 Toolbar version 211039
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove TNT2-11039 Toolbar from your computer.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\126.96.36.1998\TNT2User.exe
TNT2-11039 Toolbar is a program marketed by Search.us.com. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TNT2-11039 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TNT2-11039 Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TNT2-11039 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TNT2-11039 Toolbar". The TNT2-11039 Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you select TNT2-11039 Toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TNT2-11039 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TNT2-11039 Toolbar.
8. After removing TNT2-11039 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TNT2-11039 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TNT2-11039 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TNT2-11039 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TNT2-11039 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TNT2-11039 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:07:46.087