You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TNT2-10985 Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TNT2-10985 Toolbar from your PCSearch.us.com
. You can find out more on Search.us.com or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\220.127.116.118 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TNT2-10985 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\18.104.22.1688\TNT2User.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called TNT2User.exe and it has a size of 667.75 KB (683776 bytes).
The executables below are part of TNT2-10985 Toolbar. They occupy about 773.50 KB (792064
bytes) on disk.
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (667.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 210985
of TNT2-10985 Toolbar.
TNT2-10985 Toolbar is a program by the software company Search.us.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove TNT2-10985 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TNT2-10985 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TNT2-10985 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "TNT2-10985 Toolbar". The TNT2-10985 Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TNT2-10985 Toolbar in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TNT2-10985 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TNT2-10985 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling TNT2-10985 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TNT2-10985 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TNT2-10985 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TNT2-10985 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your PC, we are not saying that TNT2-10985 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TNT2-10985 Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:47:32.850