This web page contains complete information on how to remove TNT2-10855 Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TNT2-10855 Toolbar from your systemSearch.us.com
. Further information on Search.us.com can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\22.214.171.1246 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TNT2-10855 Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TNT2\126.96.36.1996\TNT2User.exe" /UNINSTALL PARTNER=10855. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TNT2-10855 Toolbar's primary file takes around 677.25 KB (693504 bytes) and is called TNT2User.exe.
The executables below are part of TNT2-10855 Toolbar. They take about 783.00 KB (801792
bytes) on disk.
- GameConsole.exe (105.75 KB)
- TNT2User.exe (677.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 210855
of TNT2-10855 Toolbar.
TNT2-10855 Toolbar is an application offered by Search.us.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove TNT2-10855 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TNT2-10855 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TNT2-10855 Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "TNT2-10855 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the TNT2-10855 Toolbar program will be found very quickly. After you select TNT2-10855 Toolbar in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TNT2-10855 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TNT2-10855 Toolbar.
8. After removing TNT2-10855 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TNT2-10855 Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TNT2-10855 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TNT2-10855 Toolbar by Search.us.com from your computer, we are not saying that TNT2-10855 Toolbar by Search.us.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TNT2-10855 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-24 07:05:30.130