This web page is about TMusic1.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TMusic1.00 from your systemTRULY
. More data about TRULY can be found here
. TMusic1.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TMusic directory, regulated by the user's decision. TMusic1.00's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\TMusic\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named TMusic.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1527808 bytes).
TMusic1.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.24 MB (2346028
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Agent.exe (44.00 KB)
- CheckUDisk.exe (136.00 KB)
- ExitTMusic.exe (32.00 KB)
- LrcEdit.exe (392.00 KB)
- TMusic.exe (1.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- update.exe (124.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
TMusic1.00 is a program marketed by TRULY. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TMusic1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TMusic1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TMusic1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TMusic1.00". If it is installed on your PC the TMusic1.00 app will be found very quickly. When you click TMusic1.00 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TMusic1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TMusic1.00.
8. After removing TMusic1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TMusic1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TMusic1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TMusic1.00 by TRULY from your computer, we are not saying that TMusic1.00 by TRULY is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TMusic1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:12:43.007