TMPlayer version 2.4
TMPlayer version 2.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall TMPlayer version 2.4 from your computerTwitchPlayer.com
. Open here
for more details on TwitchPlayer.com. More details about the software TMPlayer version 2.4 can be found at http://www.twitchplayer.com
. TMPlayer version 2.4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TMPlayer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\TMPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TMPlayer version 2.4. The program's main executable file is labeled TMPlayer.exe and occupies 655.50 KB (671232 bytes).
TMPlayer version 2.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.34 MB (1404581
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.00 KB)
- TMPlayer.exe (655.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of TMPlayer version 2.4.
TMPlayer version 2.4 is an application by the software company TwitchPlayer.com. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase TMPlayer version 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TMPlayer version 2.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TMPlayer version 2.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TMPlayer version 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the TMPlayer version 2.4 program will be found automatically. When you select TMPlayer version 2.4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TMPlayer version 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TMPlayer version 2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.twitchplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TMPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TMPlayer version 2.4.
8. After uninstalling TMPlayer version 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TMPlayer version 2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TMPlayer version 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TMPlayer version 2.4 by TwitchPlayer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TMPlayer version 2.4 by TwitchPlayer.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TMPlayer version 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 16:40:41.120