TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7
This info is about TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 from your computerTechMainstay Software Pvt.Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TechMainstay Software Pvt.Ltd.. Usually the TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TMBill Atlantic POS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TMBill Atlantic POS\Uninstall TMBill Atlantic POS.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 99.73 MB (104569344 bytes) on disk and is named TMBill Atlantic POS.exe.
TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 100.30 MB (105170036
bytes) on disk:
- TMBill Atlantic POS.exe (99.73 MB)
- Uninstall TMBill Atlantic POS.exe (481.61 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current page applies to TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 version 5.0.7
TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 is an application by the software company TechMainstay Software Pvt.Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7". The TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7.
8. After uninstalling TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 by TechMainstay Software Pvt.Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 by TechMainstay Software Pvt.Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TMBill Atlantic POS 5.0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 18:23:57.590