TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack
You can find below details on how to uninstall TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack from your systemDSC
. You can find out more on DSC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dsc.com
if you want to read more on TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack on DSC's website. Usually the TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack application is found in the C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack is C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV\UninstallTL280SM_v5.4DriverPack.exe. TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack's main file takes around 2.07 MB (2166776 bytes) and is called TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack. They occupy about 47.83 MB (50149570
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3G2080SM v5.4 Driver Pack.exe (2.06 MB)
- DLSInstallUtility.exe (842.13 KB)
- TL2803GSM v5.4 Driver Pack.exe (2.07 MB)
- TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack.exe (2.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (186.09 KB)
- Uninstall3G2080SM_v5.4DriverPack.exe (178.27 KB)
- UninstallTL2803GSM_v5.4DriverPack.exe (178.27 KB)
- UninstallTL280SM_v5.4DriverPack.exe (178.26 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.74 MB)
- AppConfigEncryptionTool.exe (28.63 KB)
- DLSFeedbackStandalone.exe (394.13 KB)
- DLSInstallUtility.exe (842.13 KB)
- DLSMDIHost.exe (871.13 KB)
- DLSUpdateServiceWrapper.exe (5.46 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.82 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.32 KB)
- DSCExportToXMLWrapper.exe (145.63 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (842.63 KB)
- SQLiteUtil.exe (108.13 KB)
- DLSDatabaseUtility.exe (138.63 KB)
- MCPH.exe (259.95 KB)
This data is about TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack version 1.3.1901.08001
TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack is an application marketed by the software company DSC. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack". If it is installed on your PC the TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack program will be found automatically. When you click TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack:
- The publisher is: http://www.dsc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV\UninstallTL280SM_v5.4DriverPack.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack.
8. After removing TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack by DSC from your PC, nor are we saying that TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack by DSC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TL280SM v5.4 Driver Pack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-21 10:57:24.433