TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124
TI xHCI Filter Driver 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 from your PCTexas Instruments Inc.
. You can find out more on Texas Instruments Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ti.com
if you want to read more on TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206 on Texas Instruments Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments Inc\TIUSB3_HostDriver directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments Inc\TIUSB3_HostDriver\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11. The application's main executable file is named Driver_Inst.exe and it has a size of 19.81 KB (20288 bytes).
TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 103.56 KB (106043
bytes) on disk:
- Driver_Inst.exe (19.81 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.75 KB)
The current page applies to TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TI xHCI Filter Driver
TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by Texas Instruments Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TI xHCI Filter Driver 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ti.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments Inc\TIUSB3_HostDriver\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing TI xHCI Filter Driver 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TI xHCI Filter Driver 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TI xHCI Filter Driver 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 220.127.116.11 by Texas Instruments Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TI xHCI Filter Driver 18.104.22.168 by Texas Instruments Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TI xHCI Filter Driver 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:40:03.053