TI bq Tester Software 2.18
This page is about TI bq Tester Software 2.18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall TI bq Tester Software 2.18 from your systemTexas Instruments
. You can read more on Texas Instruments or check for application updates here
. More data about the app TI bq Tester Software 2.18 can be found at http://www.ti.com
. Usually the TI bq Tester Software 2.18 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\bq Tester directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TI bq Tester Software 2.18's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\bq Tester\uninst.exe. StationSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
TI bq Tester Software 2.18 contains of the executables below. They occupy 645.19 KB (660679
bytes) on disk.
- bqTester.exe (224.00 KB)
- MultiStationTester.exe (148.00 KB)
- StationSetup.exe (120.00 KB)
- TesterDFReader.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.19 KB)
This web page is about TI bq Tester Software 2.18 version 2.18
TI bq Tester Software 2.18 is an application marketed by the software company Texas Instruments. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall TI bq Tester Software 2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TI bq Tester Software 2.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TI bq Tester Software 2.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TI bq Tester Software 2.18". If it is installed on your PC the TI bq Tester Software 2.18 program will be found very quickly. When you click TI bq Tester Software 2.18 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TI bq Tester Software 2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TI bq Tester Software 2.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ti.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\bq Tester\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TI bq Tester Software 2.18.
8. After uninstalling TI bq Tester Software 2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TI bq Tester Software 2.18 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TI bq Tester Software 2.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TI bq Tester Software 2.18 by Texas Instruments from your PC, we are not saying that TI bq Tester Software 2.18 by Texas Instruments is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TI bq Tester Software 2.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 00:25:12.273