TI PLLatinum Sim
You can find on this page details on how to remove TI PLLatinum Sim for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TI PLLatinum Sim from your PCTexas Instruments
. Check out here
for more info on Texas Instruments. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\PLLatinumSim directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TI PLLatinum Sim by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\PLLatinumSim\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TIPLLatinumSim.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.17 MB (4369408 bytes) on disk.
TI PLLatinum Sim is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.97 MB (10453644
bytes) on disk:
- TIPLLatinumSim.exe (4.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.80 MB)
The current page applies to TI PLLatinum Sim version 1.5
only. You can find below a few links to other TI PLLatinum Sim versions:
TI PLLatinum Sim is a program offered by the software company Texas Instruments. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove TI PLLatinum Sim is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TI PLLatinum Sim with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TI PLLatinum Sim or simply activate the Search field and type in "TI PLLatinum Sim". The TI PLLatinum Sim app will be found very quickly. After you select TI PLLatinum Sim in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TI PLLatinum Sim, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TI PLLatinum Sim.
8. After uninstalling TI PLLatinum Sim, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TI PLLatinum Sim which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TI PLLatinum Sim using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TI PLLatinum Sim by Texas Instruments from your computer, we are not saying that TI PLLatinum Sim by Texas Instruments is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TI PLLatinum Sim supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 07:30:11.620