THE 2048 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall THE 2048 from your systemThick & Thin
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Thick & Thin. THE 2048 is typically installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\THE 2048 folder, regulated by the user's choice. THE 2048's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk and is titled steam.exe.
THE 2048 contains of the executables below. They take 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2048
of THE 2048.
THE 2048 is a program released by the software company Thick & Thin. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase THE 2048 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall THE 2048 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate THE 2048 or simply click the Search field and type in "THE 2048". If it exists on your system the THE 2048 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select THE 2048 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about THE 2048, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall THE 2048.
8. After uninstalling THE 2048, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of THE 2048 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling THE 2048 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall THE 2048 by Thick & Thin from your computer, we are not saying that THE 2048 by Thick & Thin is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall THE 2048 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:16:31.607