TH-U is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TH-U from your PCOverloud
. Open here
for more details on Overloud. More information about the program TH-U can be seen at http://www.overloud.com/
. Usually the TH-U program is found in the C:\Program Files\Overloud\TH-U directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall TH-U by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Overloud\TH-U\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 23.33 MB (24463360 bytes) on disk and is titled TH-U-64.exe.
The executables below are part of TH-U. They take an average of 24.51 MB (25695441
bytes) on disk.
- TH-U-64.exe (23.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about TH-U version 1.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of TH-U:
...click to view all...
TH-U is a program offered by Overloud. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove TH-U is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TH-U with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TH-U or simply click the Search field and type in "TH-U". If it exists on your system the TH-U application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TH-U in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TH-U, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TH-U:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.overloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Overloud\TH-U\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TH-U.
8. After uninstalling TH-U, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TH-U which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TH-U using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TH-U by Overloud from your PC, we are not saying that TH-U by Overloud is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TH-U in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 00:03:40.153