TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility from your systemTGRMN Software
. More information about TGRMN Software can be read here
. More data about the application TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility can be seen at http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility is C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility's main file takes about 16.72 MB (17533120 bytes) and its name is Bulk Rename Utility.exe.
TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility is composed of the following executables which take 17.89 MB (18753937
bytes) on disk:
- Bulk Rename Utility.exe (16.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility is an application by the software company TGRMN Software. Some users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility". If it is installed on your PC the TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility app will be found automatically. After you click TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility:
- The publisher is: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bulk Rename Utility\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility.
8. After uninstalling TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility by TGRMN Software from your computer, we are not saying that TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility by TGRMN Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TGRMN Bulk Rename Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:22:51.340