TFTactics is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall TFTactics from your PCOverwolf app
. Go over here
for more details on Overwolf app. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TFTactics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Overwolf\OWUninstaller.exe --uninstall-app=delfmdadipjjmpajblkalfkbebcbldbknecigjpc. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled OverwolfLauncher.exe and it has a size of 1.67 MB (1752408 bytes).
TFTactics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.68 MB (7006968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Overwolf.exe (58.34 KB)
- OverwolfLauncher.exe (1.67 MB)
- OverwolfUpdater.exe (2.35 MB)
- OWUninstaller.exe (130.86 KB)
- OverwolfBenchmarking.exe (85.84 KB)
- OverwolfBrowser.exe (170.84 KB)
- OverwolfCrashHandler.exe (70.34 KB)
- OverwolfStore.exe (433.84 KB)
- ow-tobii-gaze.exe (317.84 KB)
- OWCleanup.exe (69.34 KB)
- OWUninstallMenu.exe (276.84 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (295.34 KB)
- ow-obs.exe (221.84 KB)
- owobs-ffmpeg-mux.exe (30.34 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (103.84 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (108.34 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (125.84 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (88.34 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (103.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.8
of TFTactics. For other TFTactics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TFTactics is a program released by Overwolf app. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove TFTactics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TFTactics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TFTactics or simply click the Search field and type in "TFTactics". The TFTactics program will be found very quickly. When you select TFTactics in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TFTactics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TFTactics.
8. After uninstalling TFTactics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TFTactics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TFTactics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TFTactics by Overwolf app from your computer, nor are we saying that TFTactics by Overwolf app is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TFTactics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 23:08:35.577