TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 from your systemGeoMind Srl (Abaco Group)
. You can find out more on GeoMind Srl (Abaco Group) or check for application updates here
. More details about TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 can be found at http://www.geomind.it
. TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Regione Toscana\TERRAFlyer2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Regione Toscana\TERRAFlyer2\uninst.exe. GeoFlyer.exe is the TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.76 MB (4986880 bytes) on disk.
TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.86 MB (5101002
bytes) on disk.
- GeoFlyer.exe (4.76 MB)
- uninst.exe (111.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.15
of TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5.
TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 is a program offered by GeoMind Srl (Abaco Group). Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5". If it exists on your system the TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 program will be found automatically. After you select TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5:
- The software company is: http://www.geomind.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Regione Toscana\TERRAFlyer2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5.
8. After uninstalling TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 by GeoMind Srl (Abaco Group) from your computer, nor are we saying that TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 by GeoMind Srl (Abaco Group) is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TERRAFlyer2 v.2.3.1r5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-29 21:40:33.863