This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TEKKEN for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TEKKEN from your systemAsreBazi, Inc.
. Further information on AsreBazi, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.asrebazi.com/
to get more details about TEKKEN on AsreBazi, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AsreBazi\TEKKEN directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall TEKKEN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AsreBazi\TEKKEN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1654600 bytes) on disk and is named TEKKEN1.exe.
The executable files below are part of TEKKEN. They take about 2.24 MB (2346081
bytes) on disk.
- TEKKEN1.exe (1.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
TEKKEN is an application released by AsreBazi, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase TEKKEN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TEKKEN from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TEKKEN or simply activate the Search field and type in "TEKKEN". The TEKKEN app will be found very quickly. When you select TEKKEN in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TEKKEN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TEKKEN:
- The software company is: http://www.asrebazi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AsreBazi\TEKKEN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TEKKEN.
8. After removing TEKKEN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TEKKEN that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TEKKEN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TEKKEN by AsreBazi, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TEKKEN by AsreBazi, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TEKKEN supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 06:36:22.523