TED is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TED from your systemTED Conferences, LLC
. More info about TED Conferences, LLC can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. TED's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6ImZjOTMzNDZmLTY1OTAtNDMwZi04ZDVlLTIzNzkyMTlhZTU2NiJ9. The application's main executable file is named asusgiftbox.exe and it has a size of 44.46 MB (46620352 bytes).
The following executables are contained in TED. They take 45.77 MB (47996973
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- asusgiftbox.exe (44.46 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (431.36 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
TED has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
TED is an application released by the software company TED Conferences, LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall TED is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TED from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TED or simply click the Search feature and type in "TED". The TED application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TED in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TED, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TED.
8. After uninstalling TED, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TED which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TED with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TED by TED Conferences, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that TED by TED Conferences, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TED supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:29:20.317