This web page contains complete information on how to remove TECHP for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TECHP from your systemGoobzo LTD
. More data about Goobzo LTD can be found here
. More information about the software TECHP can be seen at http://www-TECHP.com
. Usually the TECHP application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TECHP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TECHP's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TECHP\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called prtsvc.exe and occupies 352.50 KB (360960 bytes).
TECHP installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.03 MB (1080993
bytes) on disk.
- prtsvc.exe (352.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This info is about TECHP version 188.8.131.52
TECHP is an application by the software company Goobzo LTD. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TECHP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TECHP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TECHP or simply activate the Search field and type in "TECHP". If it exists on your system the TECHP program will be found very quickly. After you click TECHP in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TECHP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TECHP:
- The publisher is: http://www-TECHP.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TECHP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TECHP.
8. After uninstalling TECHP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TECHP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TECHP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TECHP by Goobzo LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that TECHP by Goobzo LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TECHP supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 01:29:49.250