TECDOC CD 2.2016
TECDOC CD 2.2016 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TECDOC CD 2.2016 from your PCwww.tecdoc.net
. More info about www.tecdoc.net can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\TECDOC_CD\2_2016 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall TECDOC CD 2.2016. TECDOC CD 2.2016's primary file takes about 612.00 KB (626688 bytes) and its name is IDriver.exe.
TECDOC CD 2.2016 is comprised of the following executables which take 612.00 KB (626688
bytes) on disk:
This page is about TECDOC CD 2.2016 version 2.2016
If you are manually uninstalling TECDOC CD 2.2016 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\TECDOC CD 2.2016.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\Transbase ODBC TECDOC CD 2_2016
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TECDOC\INSTALLED_CDS\TECDOC CD
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TECDOC\TECDOC CD
TECDOC CD 2.2016 is a program offered by the software company www.tecdoc.net. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove TECDOC CD 2.2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TECDOC CD 2.2016 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TECDOC CD 2.2016 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TECDOC CD 2.2016". If it exists on your system the TECDOC CD 2.2016 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TECDOC CD 2.2016 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TECDOC CD 2.2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TECDOC CD 2.2016.
8. After removing TECDOC CD 2.2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TECDOC CD 2.2016 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TECDOC CD 2.2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TECDOC CD 2.2016 by www.tecdoc.net from your computer, nor are we saying that TECDOC CD 2.2016 by www.tecdoc.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TECDOC CD 2.2016 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 00:25:37.490