TEASI tool Version 188.8.131.52
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TEASI tool Version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall TEASI tool Version 220.127.116.11 from your computerGPS Tuner
. Go over here
for more information on GPS Tuner. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TEASI tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). TEASI tool Version 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TEASI tool\unins000.exe". TEASItool.exe is the TEASI tool Version 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.41 MB (2526208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TEASI tool Version 126.96.36.199. They take an average of 3.56 MB (3731431
bytes) on disk.
- DesktopToolUpdater.exe (7.50 KB)
- TEASItool.exe (2.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to TEASI tool Version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
TEASI tool Version 220.127.116.11 is a program by GPS Tuner. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall TEASI tool Version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TEASI tool Version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TEASI tool Version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TEASI tool Version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the TEASI tool Version 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TEASI tool Version 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TEASI tool Version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TEASI tool Version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling TEASI tool Version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TEASI tool Version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TEASI tool Version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TEASI tool Version 220.127.116.11 by GPS Tuner from your computer, nor are we saying that TEASI tool Version 18.104.22.168 by GPS Tuner is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TEASI tool Version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 05:23:40.213