TDrive 13.15 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall TDrive 13.15 from your PCLinkCom - Sistemas Corporativos
. Check out here
where you can get more info on LinkCom - Sistemas Corporativos. Detailed information about TDrive 13.15 can be seen at http://www.tdrive.inf.br
. Usually the TDrive 13.15 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\TDrive directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\TDrive\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall TDrive 13.15. The application's main executable file is labeled TDrive.exe and its approximative size is 8.67 MB (9086976 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in TDrive 13.15. They take 13.32 MB (13968594
bytes) on disk.
- FireBackup.exe (263.50 KB)
- Gerenciador de Licenças.exe (3.71 MB)
- TDrive.exe (8.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.71 KB)
This info is about TDrive 13.15 version 13.15
TDrive 13.15 is a program released by LinkCom - Sistemas Corporativos. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall TDrive 13.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TDrive 13.15 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TDrive 13.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "TDrive 13.15". If it is installed on your PC the TDrive 13.15 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TDrive 13.15 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TDrive 13.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TDrive 13.15:
- The publisher is: http://www.tdrive.inf.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TDrive\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TDrive 13.15.
8. After uninstalling TDrive 13.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TDrive 13.15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TDrive 13.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TDrive 13.15 by LinkCom - Sistemas Corporativos from your PC, nor are we saying that TDrive 13.15 by LinkCom - Sistemas Corporativos is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TDrive 13.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:16:47.380