TDR Nova version 2.0.0
TDR Nova version 2.0.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TDR Nova version 2.0.0 from your systemTokyo Dawn Labs
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Tokyo Dawn Labs. Detailed information about TDR Nova version 2.0.0 can be found at http://www.tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Tokyo Dawn Labs\TDR Nova folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for TDR Nova version 2.0.0 is C:\Program Files\Tokyo Dawn Labs\TDR Nova\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and occupies 1.14 MB (1198799 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in TDR Nova version 2.0.0. They occupy 1.14 MB (1198799
bytes) on disk.
This info is about TDR Nova version 2.0.0 version 2.0.0
TDR Nova version 2.0.0 is a program marketed by Tokyo Dawn Labs. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase TDR Nova version 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TDR Nova version 2.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TDR Nova version 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TDR Nova version 2.0.0". If it exists on your system the TDR Nova version 2.0.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select TDR Nova version 2.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TDR Nova version 2.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TDR Nova version 2.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tokyo Dawn Labs\TDR Nova\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TDR Nova version 2.0.0.
8. After uninstalling TDR Nova version 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TDR Nova version 2.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TDR Nova version 2.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TDR Nova version 2.0.0 by Tokyo Dawn Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that TDR Nova version 2.0.0 by Tokyo Dawn Labs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TDR Nova version 2.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 22:08:55.230