TDM-GCC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TDM-GCC from your computerTDM
. More data about TDM can be seen here
. Further information about TDM-GCC can be seen at http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/
. TDM-GCC is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing TDM-GCC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\__installer\tdm-gcc4.6.1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 21.91 MB (22974268 bytes) on disk and is named tdm-gcc-4.6.1.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with TDM-GCC. They occupy about 76.46 MB (80171324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- addr2line.exe (569.00 KB)
- ar.exe (590.00 KB)
- as.exe (1,023.00 KB)
- g++.exe (286.00 KB)
- c++filt.exe (567.50 KB)
- cpp.exe (285.00 KB)
- dlltool.exe (618.50 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (42.50 KB)
- elfedit.exe (30.00 KB)
- gcc.exe (284.50 KB)
- gcov.exe (52.50 KB)
- gdb-python27.exe (3.78 MB)
- gdb.exe (3.67 MB)
- gdbserver.exe (181.00 KB)
- gprof.exe (628.00 KB)
- ld.exe (826.50 KB)
- mingw32-g++.exe (286.00 KB)
- mingw32-gcc.exe (284.50 KB)
- mingw32-make.exe (192.50 KB)
- nm.exe (578.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (720.50 KB)
- objdump.exe (1.06 MB)
- ranlib.exe (590.00 KB)
- readelf.exe (317.00 KB)
- size.exe (570.50 KB)
- strings.exe (569.50 KB)
- strip.exe (720.50 KB)
- windmc.exe (590.50 KB)
- windres.exe (669.00 KB)
- cc1.exe (8.26 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (8.89 MB)
- collect2.exe (127.50 KB)
- lto-wrapper.exe (49.00 KB)
- lto1.exe (7.79 MB)
- fixincl.exe (106.50 KB)
- tdm-gcc-4.6.1.exe (21.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1006.0
of TDM-GCC. For more TDM-GCC versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove TDM-GCC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Dev-Cpp 5.11 TDM-GCC x64 4.9.2 Portable.7z.lnk
TDM-GCC is an application by TDM. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove TDM-GCC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TDM-GCC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TDM-GCC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TDM-GCC". If it exists on your system the TDM-GCC program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TDM-GCC in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TDM-GCC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TDM-GCC:
- The web site of the program is: http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\__installer\tdm-gcc4.6.1
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TDM-GCC.
8. After removing TDM-GCC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TDM-GCC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TDM-GCC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TDM-GCC by TDM from your computer, nor are we saying that TDM-GCC by TDM is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TDM-GCC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:58:58.203