TCX Converter 2.0.22
This page is about TCX Converter 2.0.22 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TCX Converter 2.0.22 from your systemDDAAXX
. Go over here
for more information on DDAAXX. You can read more about on TCX Converter 2.0.22 at http://www.teambikeolympo.it
. Usually the TCX Converter 2.0.22 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TCX Converter folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove TCX Converter 2.0.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TCX Converter\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named TCX Converter.exe and occupies 17.33 MB (18175396 bytes).
TCX Converter 2.0.22 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.34 MB (20280679
bytes) on disk:
- gpsbabel.exe (886.50 KB)
- TCX Converter.exe (17.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to TCX Converter 2.0.22 version 2.0.22
TCX Converter 2.0.22 is an application offered by DDAAXX. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove TCX Converter 2.0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TCX Converter 2.0.22 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TCX Converter 2.0.22 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TCX Converter 2.0.22". If it exists on your system the TCX Converter 2.0.22 program will be found very quickly. After you click TCX Converter 2.0.22 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TCX Converter 2.0.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TCX Converter 2.0.22:
- The software company is: http://www.teambikeolympo.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TCX Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TCX Converter 2.0.22.
8. After uninstalling TCX Converter 2.0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TCX Converter 2.0.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TCX Converter 2.0.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TCX Converter 2.0.22 by DDAAXX from your computer, nor are we saying that TCX Converter 2.0.22 by DDAAXX is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TCX Converter 2.0.22 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:06:44.280