TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 from your computerNsasoft LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nsasoft LLC.. Please follow http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=TCPPortForwarding_APP_User&utm_medium=TCPPortForwarding_APP_User&utm_campaign=TCPPortForwarding_APP
if you want to read more on TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 on Nsasoft LLC.'s website. Usually the TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\TCPPortForwarding folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\TCPPortForwarding\unins000.exe. TCPPortForwarding.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 474.12 KB (485496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1200534
bytes) on disk.
- TCPPortForwarding.exe (474.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 version 1.1.4
TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 is an application released by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4". The TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 program will be found very quickly. When you select TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=TCPPortForwarding_APP_User&utm_medium=TCPPortForwarding_APP_User&utm_campaign=TCPPortForwarding_APP
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\TCPPortForwarding\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4.
8. After removing TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TCPPortForwarding 1.1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 14:55:48.730