TCP/IP Builder 1.8
This page is about TCP/IP Builder 1.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall TCP/IP Builder 1.8 from your PCDRK Open source software
. More information on DRK Open source software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.drk.com.ar/builder.php
if you want to read more on TCP/IP Builder 1.8 on DRK Open source software's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TCPIP_Builder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TCP/IP Builder 1.8 is C:\Program Files\TCPIP_Builder\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. TCP/IP Builder 1.8's main file takes about 268.00 KB (274432 bytes) and its name is Builder.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with TCP/IP Builder 1.8. They occupy about 796.85 KB (815970
bytes) on disk.
- Builder.exe (268.00 KB)
- makensis.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.85 KB)
This data is about TCP/IP Builder 1.8 version 1.8
TCP/IP Builder 1.8 is a program offered by the software company DRK Open source software. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove TCP/IP Builder 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TCP/IP Builder 1.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TCP/IP Builder 1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "TCP/IP Builder 1.8". The TCP/IP Builder 1.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TCP/IP Builder 1.8 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TCP/IP Builder 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TCP/IP Builder 1.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.drk.com.ar/builder.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TCPIP_Builder\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TCP/IP Builder 1.8.
8. After removing TCP/IP Builder 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TCP/IP Builder 1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TCP/IP Builder 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TCP/IP Builder 1.8 by DRK Open source software from your PC, nor are we saying that TCP/IP Builder 1.8 by DRK Open source software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TCP/IP Builder 1.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 06:39:45.753