TBtools 0.6668 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TBtools 0.6668 from your PCCJchen
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CJchen. You can get more details on TBtools 0.6668 at cj-chen.github.io
. TBtools 0.6668 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TBtools directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling TBtools 0.6668 is C:\Program Files\TBtools\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named TBtools.exe and occupies 488.00 KB (499712 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with TBtools 0.6668. They occupy about 104.69 MB (109771551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TBtools.exe (488.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (247.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- blastdbcmd.exe (8.12 MB)
- blastn.exe (12.37 MB)
- blastp.exe (12.36 MB)
- blastx.exe (12.37 MB)
- blast_formatter.exe (12.16 MB)
- duplicate_gene_classifier.exe (740.70 KB)
- hmmpress.exe (658.01 KB)
- hmmsearch.exe (1.12 MB)
- makeblastdb.exe (7.90 MB)
- mast.exe (1.94 MB)
- MCScanX.exe (829.54 KB)
- meme.exe (2.22 MB)
- muscle.exe (345.50 KB)
- RNAfold.exe (3.07 MB)
- RNAplot.exe (782.69 KB)
- sh.exe (722.52 KB)
- ssearch36.exe (448.50 KB)
- tblastn.exe (12.53 MB)
- tblastx.exe (12.35 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (185.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (185.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (179.41 KB)
This info is about TBtools 0.6668 version 0.6668
TBtools 0.6668 is a program marketed by CJchen. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase TBtools 0.6668 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TBtools 0.6668 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TBtools 0.6668 or simply click the Search field and type in "TBtools 0.6668". If it exists on your system the TBtools 0.6668 application will be found very quickly. After you click TBtools 0.6668 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TBtools 0.6668, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TBtools 0.6668:
- The publisher is: cj-chen.github.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TBtools\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TBtools 0.6668.
8. After removing TBtools 0.6668, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TBtools 0.6668 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TBtools 0.6668 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TBtools 0.6668 by CJchen from your computer, we are not saying that TBtools 0.6668 by CJchen is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TBtools 0.6668 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 11:29:22.723